-- 12th Place - Quit --
By Frosti
Ok this is the start to my Confessionals that don't have a weird name or are listed as preseason. I think I labeled this right

Frosti

• Loser
By Frosti
Sweet I did. Ok so losing to day was a bummer. We are doing really well, I believe we are better than the other team cuz they seem to be lacking literacy. If they didn't have their advantage we had that and I am proud of it. I think I'm pissing some of the admins off, my bad i guess. I thought they liked the drama, they could also be enjoying it and I have no idea cuz emotions are largely lost in text. But anywas, on to another day. 

Frosti

• Loser
By Frosti
Well hello though viewer, and thank you for the question (talk show announcer voice) Idk honestly, just hope I'm not. I lost my badges so I assumed someone stripped them from me. Not like I care about them, I'm not one to care too much about cosmetics or badges

Frosti

• Loser
By Frosti
So I wasn't really there for council today, out with the wife. I feel like now is when the game will really pick up for our tribe. We still have majority but any loses are potential gambits we are losing. The tribe has been very quite recently, I'm ot sure if that is normal for this game or not but it us kinda ominous. 

Frosti

• Loser
By Mike H
Frosti!

I saw you like DnD. Let's say you and your tribe are all in a heated game of DnD, what classes is everyone playing? Who's the DM?
Stephanie liked this

Mike H

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Frosti
I'd say I'm the dm, only because it's what I am irl. But if it wasn't me i feel like Leslie would make a fun dm. Besides that Aaron is a fighter. Jamie is a druid, Leslie is ranger, I'd be a druid if not a dm, Jr would be a hobbit rouge, and Erik would be a warlock. 

That wasa fun question to think about. I'd also like to say that they wouldn't be murder hobos. They seem more like players who enjoy world building
Loveita Adams, Mike H liked this

Frosti

• Loser
By Frosti
Sorry to announce but I will be stepping down. I missed last night due to irl stuff and the game takes place at the same time as irl stuff as well. So it has been a little hard to balance. Sorry about having me on only to step out, I really enjoyed the week I was on. Good work Mods and hope you enjoy the rest of the season

Frosti

• Loser