By Xander
Susie Smith" wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:26:27 pm

Dean quoting scripture😍
For those of you quoting scripture, why? For those that got those scriptures, what did you make of it?
I was happy that it was fire and brimstone old testament. 
Shans was the best ❤️
Abraham liked this

Xander

• Pachamama Tribe

Pachamama Tribe
  • Awards: Posts
By Erika
Jeff Probst" wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:29:25 pm Abe, Erika is your biggest fan, and you should absolutely change all your passwords and make your socials private.
Yep, this is my first season ever lurking and likely my last..This cast was so good but especially our winner.  🤴 Jeff, you forgot to mention a restraining order as well, right?  

Erika

• Alumni
By Catalie
Posts Custom Group Group Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
John wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:31:26 pm How did none of the hosts use dominAbetion in the cast reveal? 
Cus you and Erika aren't hosts :x

Catalie

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom Group Group Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Michael Snow
Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
Flicka wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:30:41 pm I've been quietly lurking all season. Just want to pop in and say it was so much fun watching this season from start to finish. Great game, everyone.
I can just never figure you out, Flicka. 

Michael Snow

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Xander
Jeff Probst" wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:30:08 pm Didn't realize just how many final losers we had here. You're in good company Xander
Woohoo!!!! Cool kids table!
Donathan liked this

Xander

• Pachamama Tribe

Pachamama Tribe
By Jean-Robert
Also got more to say about you Abe. I love and appreciate the fact that you were a part of this game. With that being said, when you had your meltdowns with me, it was fun to hysterically laugh at them with my girlfriend and play with your cute little soul. Was that too far...
Jaime, Evvie, Abraham liked this

Jean-Robert

• Jury
By Susie Smith
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Group Custom
Evvie wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:27:14 pm
Deshawn wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:21:01 pm Evvie being my early morning partner for like the first 12 days cuz no one was ever up that early made such a difference for the pre-merge and I wouldn't have had it any other way.
UGH THOSE WERE SOME OF THE MOST SPECIAL TIMES AND I AM SAD I WON'T GET DOGGY UPDATES ANYMORE 
Good news, we have a Stranded Pets channel on the main server!
Donathan, Evvie, Xander liked this

Susie Smith

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Group Custom
By Abraham
Jeff Probst" wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:29:25 pm Abe, Erika is your biggest fan, and you should absolutely change all your passwords and make your socials private.

Is this for the hate I'm about to receive or because you're afraid what Erika is going to do with that info?
Xander liked this

Abraham

• Pachamama Tribe

Pachamama Tribe
By Shonee Bowtell
Abraham wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:34:36 pm

Is this for the hate I'm about to receive or because you're afraid what Erika is going to do with that info?
oh did you miss a post
Xander liked this

Shonee Bowtell

By Donathan
Custom Posts
I've never lurked a game before!!! Thank you all for being interesting enough to keep me entertained this survivor off season/big brother delay gap <3 Even if i wanted to jump thru the screen and fight all of you at some point I'm glad you were all here and you better go send pictures of your pets thank you!

Donathan

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Erika
Abraham wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:34:36 pm

Both 😈 
Kimmi Kappenberg liked this

Erika

• Alumni
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Custom Posts
For those who missed this, please join the discord server. Tomorrow at 8c/9e will be the awards ceremony for the season. For Tonight, please just come and enjoy the company!

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts